Monday, February 1, 2010

Castles in the Air progress report

I have finally made some more progress on Papillon's Castles in the Air! The fabric fading seems to be equalizing, so pt. 6 has been added. It's getting quite large!
I started a name tree for the newest cousin in the family last night. These things work up fast, so I hope to start block 2 of CaHRH later this week.


  1. Very pretty, Kathy! Glad to read that the fading isn't such a problem any more.

  2. gorgeous! Your did brilliantly with your goals this month :)

  3. Wow! That is one of the most beautiful projects I've seen lately. Just stunning! I can't wait to see more of your progress.