Monday, October 11, 2010

A little progress on the Rose Garden Sampler

Just about to start packing for my trip to the Stitching Jubilee in Lancaster, PA! I did want to post an update on the Rose Garden Sampler SAL I started last month. Part 2 is essentially complete, with a little extra from the adjoining pages. I am finding this very fun to stitch and have had a hard time putting it away to move on to the next item in the rotation! I am stitching it over 1 on 25ct white lugana. The picture is clickable.

WDC Designs-Rose Garden-10/10/10

I started a little Halloween piece over the weekend, which I will take to my stitch group tonight to work on. Trying to decide what to take on my trip, since I hope to spend many hours stitching when I'm not in my class, or shopping! I am NOT taking my laptop, so I'll have to report in next week when I get back. DH and DD will just have to cope without me for a few days!

4 comments:

  1. Rose Garden is beautiful, keep up the good work. I hope you really enjoy your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose Garden is so pretty! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I will be doing this one soon, waiting for Part 1 downoad. May stitch mine in lavender and green.

    Carol A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!
    Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete