Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow report

Here is a quick update on Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow as the last hour of November comes up on the clock....I am actually keeping up on this, with a block a month all year and have finished the 11th block! Only a couple of small changes...I replaced the year 1802 on the sail with a crown motif from the first block, and rather than the black, I changed the background to dark blue as in the previous block 6. The last block is mostly lettering, so it should go fast.

I have also finished three Christmas gifts I will post later, after they are delivered!
I'm leaving Thursday for the JCS Christmas in Williamsburg stitching seminar with my friend Carolyn, and I'm going to relax and enjoy it before the holiday season goes into high gear.
Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

  1. I adore Williamsburg! I vow that one year I will join in on the stitching seminar. Congratulations on keeping up with a block a month. Such dedication is sure paying off... it is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This piece looks amazing, I can't wait to see the final block. I hope you have a lovely time on your trip and happy stitching to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on catching up, it's lovely! Have a great time in Williamsburg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *faints* You are almost done!!! This looks awesome, Kat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fantastic. Have a great break

    ReplyDelete