Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas ornaments!

I can now show off the three Christmas ornaments I made for my small stitching group!
The first one is from Elizabeth's Designs, A Dog's Christmas. This is an older one I believe, because I don't remember ever seeing it before. Stitched on 18ct davos. I used a different finishing technique on each one, the first being the easiest!


The other two are from JBW Designs, French Country Mitten in red, and A Nordic Mitten (with greeting added) in green. The French Country one has a beaded edge, and the Nordic one has been mounted (front and back) on mat board and whip stitched together.



Now, I only need to finish assembling about 3 dozen more ornies.......maybe next year!





2 comments:

  1. Lovely finishes. All 3 look fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finishes but French Country has to be my favourite - I love redwork designs.

    ReplyDelete