In the meantime, I got a blog award from Rebekah! Thank you! I borrowed the info below from her blog.
She gave me one of the Liebster Blog Awards and this is what it means.....
Liebster is a German word, meaning favorite, dearest or beloved, and the Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition. The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:
1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
4. Share five random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
So, choosing 5 blogs that haven't already gotten this award is the tough part. Here we go.
1)Chronicles of a Cross Stitching Hockey Fanatic http://archangeldecker.blogspot.com/
2)Sue's Stitching http://suesstitching.blogspot.com/
3)The Twilight Thread http://thetwilightthread.blogspot.com/
4)Nancy's Needle Notes http://ndmurdock.blogspot.com/
5)It's Geek to Me http://lottloft.blogspot.com/
And the 5 random facts people don't know....yet!
1) I have a Masters in Library Science, circa 1989
2) I used to own a children's bookstore in the 90's
3) I own (along with DH and DD) approximately 9,000 books (noticing a trend?)
4) I surprise myself by being a crazy 'Caniac (ie hockey fanatic)....who knew?
5) I have wanted a pony or horse since age 5....it's an incurable disease I don't mind having!