Tuesday, July 19, 2022

 Well, it's been over a year and I'm finally inspired to post thanks to Serendipitous Stitching: The People Chose Pets !!

I have a plethora of pet pictures! Enjoy!


Val's Stuff-April Showers


Teresa Layman-Singing Tree (cat at bottom!)

Sekas & Co-Watercolor Cats

Sekas & Co-Dog Pillow and Cat Pillow

SamSarah-Hip Hop Black Cat

SanMan-Meow Missing Letter

SanMan-Dog Missing Letter

Raise the Roof-Official Crazy Cat Lady 

Various sources-Pet Mini Stockings (Leisure Arts, J.Crews, etc)

Leisure Arts-Cat Mini Stockings

Mill Hill-Wipe Your Paws 

Mill Hill-Wild Orange Cat 

Mill Hill-Midnight Magic

Trail Creek Farm-Halloween Cats

Tor Rhuan-Scary Cat

Tor Rhuan-Scaredy Cat

Sweetheart Tree-Black Cats Trick or Treat

SanMan-Kitty Magic 

SanMan-Boo Kitty 

JBW Designs-Scaredy Cats

Imaginating-Cool Cat 

Dinky Dyes-Halloween Biscornu

Victoria Sampler-Fat Bat Cat & Cat 'O Lantern & Boo Bunny Cat & Lady Kitty Bug

Janlynn-Dogs of Duckport

Margaret Sherry-X-stitch Cat...StitchinKat!

Lynn's Prints-Christmas Day Play

Pine Mountain-I Love My Cat

Dimensions-I Don't Do Mornings!

Bent Creek-EduCATed

JCA/Needle Treasures-Do Not Disturb!

Cross My Heart-Curious Cat

Country Cottage-Here Kitty Kitty

Erica Wilson-Chessie Cat-Playmates (crewel)

Chessie & Me-Candy Cane Cat

Cat's Whiskers-Purrfect Bookmark

Lynn's Prints-Cats & Quilts 5

Lynn's Prints-Cats & Quilts 2

Lynn's Prints-Cats & Quilts 1

Dutch Treat-CATS Needleswatch

Kooler Design Studio-Cats, Books & Candle

Daniel Enterprises-Cat in a Basket Switchplate

Catherine Jordan-Animals Rule!

Mill Hill-Lakeside Retreat (dog in chair!)

Designs By Margaret Lee-Basket Cats

Cross My Heart-Snow Kitty

Cross My Heart-Snow Puppy

Lesley Teare-Snow Pony

In Splendid Detail-Santa & Friends

Elizabeth's Designs-A Dog's Christmas

Homespun Elegance-Chloe's First Christmas

Chessie & Me-Chessie 'n Friend

Chessie & Me-Chessie Deer Chessie

Chessie & Me-Guardian Chessie

Brittercup Designs-Britty Kitty Christmas

Berkley Publishing-Tang Horse from Crewel World by Monica Ferris

Sporting Masters-Horsehead Cameo-Red Paint

Sporting Masters-Horsehead Cameo-Portrait of a Colt

Sporting Masters-Horsehead Cameo-Palomino

Sporting Masters-Horsehead Cameo-Dark Bay

Sporting Masters-Horsehead Cameo-Dapple Gray

Simply Old Fashioned-Like Feathered Wings

Sporting Masters-Secretariat (on 40ct silk gauze!)

Graphique Needle Arts-Black Stallion

Jeanette Crews-Mini Pet stockings

SamSarah-Daily Life (there's a cat AND a dog in this!)

My First Stitches-Crewel Horse Pillow from a forgotten kit

Rebecca Woods-Cat Tangle (needlepoint)

Arabian Horse (from a long forgotten needlepoint kit)

DMC-Seascape With Horses (a needlepoint canvas from the 1980s!)

XStitch Happy-Roberta's Cats Biscornu

Jemini Designs-ScareCat Biscornu

Janlynn-Cat Scissor Keep

Leisure Arts-Western Horse by Polly Carbonari

Leisure Arts-Baby's Buddies-Pony Ride

Val's Stuff-Kitty Kalendar-April

Val's Stuff-Kitty Kalendar-August



Val's Stuff-Kitty Kalendar-December

Val's Stuff-Kitty Kalendar-February

Val's Stuff-Kitty Kalendar-January

Val's Stuff-Kitty Kalendar-July

Val's Stuff-Kitty Kalendar-June

Val's Stuff-Kitty Kalendar-March

Val's Stuff-Kitty Kalendar-May

Val's Stuff-Kitty Kalendar-November

Val's Stuff-Kitty Kalendar-October

Val's Stuff-Kitty Kalendar-September

Teddy & Friends-from a long-forgotten kit in the 80s!

Elizabeth's Designs-Hang In There!



4 comments:

  1. Wow!! Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month with such an amazing range of pet stitching. Impossible to choose a favourite, but I do like the Cats and Quilts and the Chessie & Me cats. Mary showed some of them too.
    Thanks for the comment on my blog, I couldn't find an email for you, but if you reply to this comment I'll save it for future use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great articles here, I was once a victim of herpes and diabetes patient until I came across Dr Itua herbal doctor online whom cure me and reverse my diabetes and cure my herpes completely. I ordered Dr Itua herbal medicines online through his web store https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/ Dr Itua instructed me on how to drink the herbal medicines for two weeks which I did, the herbal medicines works for me very well in a way that it's boost my immune system and I have not experience any outbreak ever since 4 years now I drank Dr Itua herbal medicines. I have recommended 3 of my close friends to this wonderful herbal doctor and they are all cure now, Ellen suffered from breast cancer, Lori suffered from lungs cancer,Jose suffered from Hiv/Aids and Mary suffered from chronic disease they are all well now through the help of Dr Itua herbal medicines. So I'm going to save a lot of soul on here suffering from any kind of incurable disease or have any health challenge to contact Dr Itua on Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com he will restore your health and make you a healthy person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Respekt für die Hingabe, zum Nachdenken anregende Inhalte zu schreiben, die die Leser ermutigen, über den Tellerrand hinauszuschauen. Schreib weiter ❤️️

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow those are wonderful. Glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete