Sunday, March 2, 2014

Blackwork Peacocks!

My other February finish is Blackwork Peacocks by Joan Elliott from the UK CrossStitcher magazine #209, February 2009. I used white 22ct hardanger fabric and Nile Blue silk floss from Hand Dyed Fibers. Finished size is 4.5" by 3.1".



Next, I go back to the Beaded Peacock Tile by Chatelaine Designs, and start my next Just Nan design for March.  Not much more stitching to report, other than a couple more crocheted hats. Today was a beautiful March lamb of a day, hard to believe we are supposed to get more winter weather tomorrow! My daffodils are starting to come up!



6 comments:

  1. Daffodils?! Wow. It is hard to remember that spring might actually be happening somewhere. lol!

    Your Blackwork Peacocks look fabulous!! I have to check to see if I have that issue since I adore peacocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Blackwork Peacocks is gorgeous. I love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitching!!!

    My spring bulbs got covered with a good 6 inches of snow yesterday ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those peacocks are stunning, all that blackwork!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stitching... What a lovely black work design :)

    ReplyDelete