Thursday, March 12, 2009

More Growth Rings!

This Growth Rings pattern is all I've been stitching on this month...it's obsessive! I finished the third skein of the main color and kept right on going to the end of the first two pages of the 4 page pattern! Last night after taking this pic, I kept right on going to the third page.....once the main color is done, I'll go back and add in the secondary color (there are only 2!) Maybe I'll even be able to finish it this month, but not much else will get done...oh well!

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous, I hope to get this when the JCS mag comes to the UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. All finishes are good - it's looking great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fantastic. I'm really impressed

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is looking just fabulous!! I can see why it would be addicting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress!! The floss is much prettier than it looks in the magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's wonderful, Kathy, such a pretty design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks wonderful! I am still waiting on fabric to start mine.

    ReplyDelete