Thursday, April 28, 2011

As promised, Evening in the Park update!

Took over a week of stitching after dinner, but here's my latest picture update on Chatelaine's Evening in the Park.


Part 8 includes all four wall corners. Gates go in the openings, and the winter bare trees and lampposts sit around the outside of the walled areas. EP is now 2/3rds done! The fabric is a 32ct opalescent called Blue Mystery, from Silkweaver. Just the right touch for a rainy evening in old London maybe? I keep expecting 101 dalmatians sneaking around the corners!

12 comments:

  1. LOL at the dalmatians!! You're right, the color is perfect! It's just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Although, only the very rich could afford a garden like that in London!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is wonderful work, I really like this design, really beautiful! That fabric is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooooh, it's gorgeous. Evening is one of the ones on my list to buy this summer. Very pretty. Keep up the good work. My own Chatelaine isn't quite that far a long yet. I'm more than halfway, but not quite two thirds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's looking really beautiful. I love the fabric you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow !! your stitching is just gorgeous and I love your fabric choice : very great !!
    You are stithing a true masterpiece for your home:-))

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful, it must be nearly finished now?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!!! Fabulous stitching and the chosen fabric is just lovely as well

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so beautiful, I love watching this piece grow. I think my favourite part is the swans, very elegant. Happy stitching to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's coming along beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colours, absolutely beautiful

    ReplyDelete