Sunday, January 18, 2009

Awards?



Okay, so I found out about the award my good friend Carolyn gave me....too bad I can't put her on my own list! I'm supposed to list 5 addictions (not a hard task, except to narrow it down!) and pass on 5 awards....I'm so new here I hardly have any idea, but here goes....some friends are going to be surprised, I'm sure!

Five Addictions (in no particular order)
Stitching
Stashing
Books
Family Time
Chocolate

Five Award winners
It's Geek to Me (longest known web stitching friend)
Dani...Black Belt Stitching Wizard (she of the great tutorials!)
It's Daffycat (with a name like that we must be related, right?)
Freebie Gallery (source of all things to inspire the stash hunt)
Cross Stitch Happy (I'd pay good money for her freebies!)

Guess that's it.....back with more stitching news later!

3 comments:

  1. You may be new to Blogger, but not to posting things. Looks good. Hey if you know how to get ahold of who's in charge of the Freebie Gallery, could you let me know? I've been trying to contact her since Nov. I'm wondering if I have the wrong e-mail or if she's ok. See you soon, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks for the award!! I'm so glad to find your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete